Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stella Mujuru: Money transfer

 From: FROM MRS STELLA MUJURU <stellamujuru11@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:44 AM
Subject: please open the attachment

please open the attachment

FROM: MRS STELLA MUJURU   
Johannesburg, 
South Africa 

Good day,
 
Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met, permit me however, I am MRS STELLA MUJURU wife of Zimbabwean Farmer MR.SOLOMON MUJURU. 
 
I am contacting you as the need for me to have a foreign partner in your country has become necessary due to my plans to relocate and establish a private company in that region. 
As the present political instability in my country Zimbabwe, does not encourage financial investment, as the environment is not conducive for investment and most of all security is not insured, just as reported by international media. 
 
This problem started when the Zimbabwean government under the leadership of President Robert Mugabe announced a degree on May 31st 2000 to seize more than 849 white-owned farms. So far, more than 1,400 white and black owned farms have been invaded and confiscated, as well as claiming the properties of the farmers. 
 
Therefore, I decided to contact you, for your assistance, so that I and my son can establish a company in your country and relocate there with this money my husband kept for me and my son  in a security and trust company in south Africa. Which amounted to US$29.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS, We will upon receiving this money on our behalf, pending our arrival to meet with you in your country so that we can both make further arrangements with regards to establishing the Company. 
 
As a partner you will be entitled to 25% of the total sum, and in whichever company that we both decide to establish, when  I and my son arrive your country we shall discuss that Facially.
You can contact my son;
 
MR.JOHN MUJURU
Email; stellamujuru2012@gmail.com
Tel; +27 73 707 22 43

I am waiting urgently for your email through this. And also view our political 
website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/594522.stm
 
Cheers and God bless. 
Best Regards, 
MRS STELLA MUJURU

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!