Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sakora Kenshin and Barrister Richard Van Lee

 From: "Mrs. Sakora Kenshin" <sakoraseafood@gmail.com>
To: "Recipients" <sakoraseafood@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:30 PM
Subject: Good Day,.

Good Day,

My name is Mrs. Sakora Kenshin the owner and C.E.O of SAKORA SEA FOOD LTD, in Cambodia and Japan. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you. For charitable goals.

If you feel for me and you want to help me to carry out my wishes. kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address ( barr.richardvanleejb@kimo.com ) or you can call his private Line +855-9786-96133) if you are interested in carrying out this task, My lawyer's name is Barrister Richard Van Lee. I know I have never met you but my mind instincts me to do this through you, and i hope you act sincerely with passion.

Please make sure you contact my lawyer because i will not be avialable to respond to your mail.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Sakora Kenshin.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!