Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beyonce Knowles for Democratic Party (Democrats.org)

 From: Beyonce Knowles <democraticparty@democrats.org>
To:
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: I don't usually email you


I usually don't email you -- but I have an amazing invitation I have to share.

Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!

Until midnight tonight, if you pitch in $5 or whatever you can, you'll be automatically entered to be flown out to join us.

I've had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times -- and believe me -- it's an opportunity you don't want to miss.

Don't worry about the airfare and hotel, it's taken care of. And you can bring a guest.

But the countdown is on -- this opportunity ends at midnight:

http://my.democrats.org/page/m/4052b9c4/51ab4d6/110a8d9a/74bf6601/4008045228/VEsE/

Can't wait to meet you!

Love,

Beyoncé

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!