Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

EDWARD DANIEL LAW FIRM and Robert Fitzpatrick

 From: EDWARD DANIEL LAW FIRM <edwarddanielsolicitors@y7mail.com>
To:
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:11 PM
Subject: OFFICIALLY DIRECTED TO YOU!!!

Edward Daniel Law Firm
Barrister's & Solicitor's
Address: Edward Daniel/Lloyd’s Building
Gallery 4 |12 Leadenhall Street |
London | EC3V 1LP
Tel: +44-703-592-7427    
Fax: +44-700-593-1145

Attention:

I am Barr. Edward Daniel, a legal practitioner based in United Kingdom, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition, although this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I chose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. Be earlier informed that this message is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it with the seriousness it deserves.

I am the personal attorney to Robert Fitzpatrick, an American based in London who was a consultant with Shell Company UK LTD, who shall be referred to as my client. Unfortunately my client lost his life few years ago aboard Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean on October 31st, 1999! Please read for more details of his death (news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm) He left no clear beneficiary as next of kin except some vital documents related to his deposited fund still within my reach.  All efforts by me to trace his next of kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death.

Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my late clients extended relatives and this has proved unsuccessful. After my several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I am contacting you to assist in claiming the fund left behind by Late Robert Fitzpatrick before they get confiscated or declared unclaimed by the security company where this huge funds were deposited. The said fund valued at Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only ($7,500,000.00) The Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this fund confiscated within three months.

Consequent upon this, my idea is that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally with your name as the bona fide beneficiary to the deceased to enable us have possession to this deposit as I have all legal documents to back this claim.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to Late Robert Fitzpatrick so that the proceeds of his deposit valued at Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($7.5 M) can be paid to your foreign bank account by the Finance company and it will be shared on agreed ratio, 40% of this money will be for you in respect to the provision of a foreign account and 50% would be for me as I have planned to come to your Country as soon as the transaction is completed, 10% will be used for the reimbursement of any expenditure we may incur in the cause of this proposition.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, all I need from you is your utmost collaboration, courage and sincerity to enable us thrive on this deal.

Please get back to me through my email address for confidentiality and send your full name, telephone/fax number so that we can discuss further on this transaction. Email or call me immediately.

Thank You,

Edward Daniel Law Firm
Barrister's & Solicitor's
London UK.
Tel:  +44-703-592-7427    
Email:edwarddaniellawfirm@y7mail.com

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!