Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Joy Praise: God 's will

 From: client <missjoypraise@yahoo.com.ph>
To:
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:03 AM
Subject: God 's will

-- Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs Joy Praise an aging widow suffering from long time illness.
I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 10 Million dollars and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the fund for God's work, I found your email address from the Internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work, kindly reply me at my email : (mrs.praise11@hotmail.co.uk).

Yours in the Lord,
Mrs Joy Praise.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!