Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Susan Mary Mash: U.S Soldier Deployed In Afghanistan

 From: Corporal.Susan Mary Mash <webmaster@bobanovic.com>
To: admin@yourdomain.com
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 3:31 PM
Subject: I am a U.S Soldier Deployed In Afghanistan. ..

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found you listed in the DOD Database and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid.I want to solicit your attention to receive funds on my behalf.

I am Corporal.Susan Mary Mash,a Corporal in the US Army, and presently serving in the U.S Military Peace keeping force, currently deployed in Afghanistan.

We were moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of my funds.
I hope you can be trusted? Right now i am injured receiving treatment.

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here.If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you.Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: wgr1968@asylum.com

God Bless America, More Power.

Corporal.Susan Mary Mash

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!