Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Elizabeth Morrison from Malaysia

 From: Elizabeth Morrison <webrrrrg@att.net>
To:
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 11:00 AM
Subject: Please Kindly Accept It

 Hello

Can you please open attach file below.

Regards.
Mrs Elizabeth Morrison


Dear Beloved
I am sending you this email in good faith I am Mrs. Mrs. Elizabeth Morrison now undergoing medical
treatment for cancer. I was married to Mr. Anderson Morrison who worked with USA Embassy in
Malaysia for many years before his death in 2007, we both made a deposit of some amount of money
worth $6.5M in a safe deposit with a Securities institution in Europe.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I have few months to live due to my illness, having known my
condition I have decided to donate this fund to you so that you can use it to build an orphanage home
in your Country to help the less privilege.
With the help of my lawyer my doctor will issue you a Letter of Authority from the Court making you
the Beneficiary of the deposit.
Kindly indicate your interest in your response to this so that I can forward you more details on what to
do.
In His Arms.
Mrs. Elizabeth Morrison

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!