Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

John Sung: Working Together

 From: John Sung.(Sgt) <sgtjhnsung@aol.com>
To: Recipients <sgtjhnsung@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 4:48 AM
Subject: WORKING TOGETHER

Hello,

My name is John Sung, a (SGT) in the U.S Army on a specail mission to Syria as a weapon instructor in partnership with Arab nations to help the Syria rebels.

During one of our duty assignment, we stumbled on a dump site where many arms and plenty cash in U.S. dollars and pounds where discovered in barrels at a farm house near one of Bashar al-Assad old palace in Syria during a rescue operation.

It was agreed by my Snr. Officier and myself that some part of this money be shared between both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first,(Eight Million Dollars) was given to me as my own share, i want to put this money to good use and as part of my retirement plans.

So I'm seeking your kind assistance to move this funds to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here (SYRIA).Please respond for further details.

Best Regards,
John Sung.(Sgt)

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!