Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rosemary Howard and Maureen Brooks: The Loved One

 From: Maureen Brooks <irenemisikin@aol.com>
To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 8:16 PM
Subject: THE LOVED ONE

Hello,

Read the letter I have attached thus and replyme as soon as possible.

Regards


Hello,

I am Lady. Rosemary Howard, I am married to Sir James Howard who is an Englishman though dead now. My Husband was a principal consultant for over two decade before the cold hand of death took him away on the 23rd of August 2007 at about  2:00AM. Our marriage lasted for over a decade without any fruit of the womb. My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals within the United Kingdom, Europe, North and South America, Africa and the rest of the globe as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.

I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came. When my late husband wasalive he  deposited the sum of 2.8 Million (Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling with a Financial Firm in Europe.

Presently, this money is still with the Firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have a limited  numbered of days on earth and that my life span will not exceed 150days due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and I, I have decided to donate this fund to a non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit organization or better still an individual with the fear of God that will utilize this money I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and they have know feelings for human talk less of having the fear of God, I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on. The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this  development. With God all things are possible. 

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Financial Firm in  Europe.

I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this  fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Please  assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.

Lady. Rosemary Howard.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!