Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mr Rachid Abdoul - Bank in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

From: Rachid <rachidabdoul003@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Subject: From Mr. Rachid Abdoul
To:

Dear Friend,
Greetings!
I am Mr Rachid Abdoul, Manager Audit & Account's department, in a Bank, in the city of Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal which involves about $25m USD, (Twenty five Million United State dollars only). After the successful transfer; we shall share in the ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. If you will be interested, please contact me so that I will give you more information on how we would handle this project, to enable us commence on all arrangements.
Yours sincerely, 

Mr Rachid Abdoul.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!