Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Boost your savings with your determination online

 From: taif love <taif2005love@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Subject: FWD: Boost your savings with your determination online
To: ...@yahoo.com

Morning, 
Once again I was bored as usual casually surfing on AOLs county self-employed section on last week and then read all about this new work at home opportunity that lets college students constantly make up to $1700/week+ of course myself didn't really understand it at the start but for some reason I had to see it with my own eyes & thank god I did since I've made $226.30 my very first full day. It is seriously not hard Ive already gotten paid right into my bank! it's definently the best thing that has happend to me in 2012.

Here's the link:  http://t.co/DK5ZTemL
I really think virtually everyone that has access to the internet could do the thing so thats why I'm updating all our old freinds and those i care about. I want you start and make lots of money your self you can send this e-mail with everybody you know who needs more money so that we can all beat this record unemployment!!

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!