Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

From Mr. Lay Bunkheng (Branch Manager, Finance House Limited (Asian Office)

 From: bunkheng_lay@hotmail.com <bunkheng_lay@centrum.cz>
Date: Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:58 AM
Subject: From Mr. Lay Bunkheng (Branch Manager, Finance House Limited (Asian Office)
To: ...



Dear ...,   
My name is Mr. Lay Bunkheng, the branch Manager of  Finance House Limited, (Asian Office) There is an unfinished business transaction in my branch involving a client that bears the same last name with you. This is a business that will profit both of us, if you are interested get back to me for more details.  If you are interested, please contact me by email (bunkheng_lay@hotmail.com). 
I wait for your quick response.
Thank you,
Mr. Lay  Bunkheng

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!