Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

From Mr. Dennis Mark

 
From: Mr. Dennis Mark <mr.dennismark@natwestbank.com>
Date: 2011/9/24
Subject: From Dennis Mark
To:

Dear Friend,

How are you and your family? I believe every one is in good health. I am sorry for contacting you without a prior notice, but I will introduce myself to you; my name is Mr. Dennis Mark, Head of Primeline NatWest Bank  Plc London. I got your information  from your country email database chamber of commerce to co-operation with you in the execution of the business deal described here- under for our both mutual benefit and hope you will keep it a top secret because of the nature of the transaction, While auditing the bank accounts, I discovered an unclaimed /abandoned fund, sum total of Ј23.800,000 GBP (Twenty three million Eight hundred thousand British Pounds sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Late Mr. David Alger who Died at 57, A Manager of Mutual Funds) an American who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash of United Airlines Flight 93 which crashed in Southwest Pennsylvania in September 11,  2001. You can read about him at below li!
 nk,

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/25/business/david-alger-is-dead-at-57-manager-of-mutual-funds.html

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/lists/by-name/page2.html

After going through his file in our bank, I discovered that he did not specify any next of kin or will beneficiary to the fund, and I have tried my possible best to contact any member of his familes but they were no where to be found, and Natwest Bank is earnestly waiting for any of his relative to come and apply for the claims, I sincerely seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / will beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at Ј 23.8 Million British Pounds Sterling will be disburse to you, which we will share in these percentages ratio; 60% for me and 40% to you. All that I required is your sincere co-operation; trust and utmost confidentiality to enable us conduct this transaction successfully. I assured you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in London when the fund is transferred to your bank account. Upon considera!
 tion and acceptance of this offer,

Regards,
Mr. Dennis Mark,
Head PrimeLine,
NatWest Bank Plc.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!