Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Opportunity awaits you read messages and contact asap

 
From: Roseline scott <roseline.scott70@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Subject: Re Opportunity awaits you read messages and contact asap
To:


Dear Beloved

Greetings; I am Mrs Roseline Scott 70 years old widow, suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukemia) According to my doctor my condition is critical and might not survive. I am taken treatment here in USA.

I inherited from my late husband the sum of (Forty five Millions Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($45.3 Million) he was an industrialist and international businessman, since we did not have a child and my husband Wills is to donate the money to orphanage.

Please if  your heart is genuinely and you faithfully desire-to use this fund for the  propagation of God work in any form whether for charity, ministry evangelical  work, building a Clinic, school, orphanage, library and drilling of water for  the orphans, local community, widows, Old Aged, and people living with HIV AIDS  then contact my lawyer  Barrister Walley Lawrence by walle_2002gh@yahoo.com.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Roseline Scott
roseline.scott70@gmail.com

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!