Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Money from Libya

 
From: Dr. Jenifer Adams <jeniferadam2@blumail.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Subject: From Dr Jenifer Adams
To: Jeniferadam2@blumail.org

Dear sir,
Am Dr Jenifer Adams,I work with the UN Refugee agency presently in Libya, As for myself as a Medical Consultant I have worked six years with Stella Maris hospital then later moved back to Dallas Texas. and I believe we'll make best of friends and get to know each other.On 25th of Feb 2011 I was posted to Sallum(Egypt-Libya Border)to join the UNHCR special Doctors as a medical consultant. As we continue saving peoples life here. During our rescue mission in Libya.I discover a Box containing total of  $7.5 Million Dollars belonging an Opposition Leader whom was assistant along side with his family by the Gaddafi forces. I have moved the Box out of the country.I need a good partner someone l can trust because it is very terrible here in Libya,
 
It is oil money and legal. I have made arrangements with a Diplomatic courier service that moved the funds out of Libya as personal properties. The most important thing is that can I trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 20% out and keep my own 80%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to and my own part is sending it to you.But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times because of my job.
 
I wait for your urgent response indicating your interest working with me.
Best Regards, 
 
Dr Jenifer Adams,

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!