Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Vilma Tomo - business partner

 ​From: Vilma Tomo <tomovilma@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 1:39 AM
Subject: I want you to be my business partner
To:


Hello,

I will be glad to work with you as my business partner in your country. I hope that we will be honest and truthful to each other and together we can start a long lasting relationship.

I want to invest in real estate, farming and transportation business in your country and I need you to arrange it for me. If you know of any other profitable business that I can establish there in your country apart from thee real estate, farming and transportation business, please recommend such a business to me so that I can invest in the business. I will be relying on your advice and guidance in this transaction.

The total money for the investment is 5,000,000.00 (Five Million Dollars) and I will give to you 10% of the money for your assistance. If on the other hand you preferred that we will be sharing the profit that will be emanating from the business based on the agreement that we will reach upon, it is also acceptable to me.

Awaiting your quick response.

Best Regards,

Vilma Tomo.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!