Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Letisha Daulah has something to discuss...

 ​From: letisha <letishadaulah@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 3:57 PM
Subject: HI
To:

(letishadaulah@hotmail.com )
How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss letisha. However it really please me to write to you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t meet or seen each other before. I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves. I shall appreciate an urgent response from you, because i have something to discuss with you.please i will like you to contact me direct to my email address (letishadaulah@hotmail.com ) With lots of love from your new friend, Miss letisha

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!