Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mike Owos - Solicitor and family law attorney

 ​From: Mike Owos <mikeimo200@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Subject: Dear Friend,
To:


Dear Friend,

My name is Mike Owos Solicitor and family law attorney.I crave your indulgence to intimate you of a business transaction involving a legacy left behind by my late client $ 30.5 Million dollars, A nationality of your country,Contact me for detail on my private email (mikeowos1962@gmail.com) tel:+22893664679 and send the bellow informations to enable us proceed and i will give you the full detail on how to get the inheritance fund send to you as the next of kin.

Your full name:
Your address:
Telephone and mobile:
Your passport or driving license:
Occupation or company:

Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Mr Mike Owos.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!