Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FROM MRS.GRACE BOYI FROM BENIN REPUBLIC

 
From: FROM MRS.GRACE BOYI
Date: Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 7:12 AM
Subject: FROM MRS.GRACE BOYI FROM BENIN REPUBLIC, PLEASE RECEIVE THIS FUND AND SECURE IT TILL AM BACK FROM MY MEDICAL TREATMENT.
To:

Dear good friend,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody like me, whom you does not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.

I would like to introduce myself as MRS.GRACE BOYI, of Republic of Benin , widow to Late MR.DAVID BOYI (for Consular of the Benin Embassy in Madrid , Spain . I have been recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvic. I am writing to you now from my sick bed because of how this transfer is urgent to me.

There is US$18.5M (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) my husband has in an account with the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, Benin of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children, I am looking for a credible person that will not betrayed me to whom I will pass the right of next of kin . This person will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her bank account.

This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund for yourself, 10% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 60% for the less privilege people in the society.

This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less privileged. If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will ask our family lawyer to prepare the authorization that will give you the right of next of kin to the account in the bank. I will also give you a text of the application you are to send to the bank.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.

Please when you reply me I will like you to cal the number of my private doctor on this number +22996 280 414, his name is Dr. Felix Rechard From St.Victoria Private Hospital, he will inform me once you have reply me because I have already let him know that you will call him for my sake.

I will wait for your kind and urgent respond so that i will reply you by sending you a letter of release to proceed.

Yours,
Mrs.Grace Boyi

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!