Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Loukmanou Amoussa LADANY

 
From: Amoussa- LADANY
Date: Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 10:53 PM
Subject: Your Name
To: ...

From Loukmanou Amoussa LADANY
05 BP 1300 Cotonou
Republique Du Benin
Tel: +229-98907155

ATTN: NN


Iknow you will be very surprised to read from someone relativelyunknownto you before. I must apologize for this unsolicited message toyou, Iwant you to know that the essence of this message isstrictlyconfidential and for mutual benefit between you and I andnothing more.

My name is,Loukmanou Amoussa LADANY,aSolicitor and the PersonalAttorney to Late Mr.Michael K., a nationalof your country, whoused to work as the Director of Societe Nationalepour la PromotionAgricole(SONAPRA), the major national cottonproduction company inBenin Republic.I saw your contact during myprivate search in theinternet and I want to believe that you will bevery honest, committedand capable of assisting in this business venture.

Onthe 27th of May 2007, my client, His wife and their three Childrenwereinvolved in a car accident Along express-high way.Unfortunately,theyall lost their lives. Since then I have made severalenquiries to yourEmbassy to locate any of my client's extendedrelatives, this has alsoproved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace hisrelatives over the Internet to locate any memberof his family but tono avail, hence, I contacted you to assist inrepatriating the moneyand property left behind by my client before theyget confiscated ordeclared unserviceable by the Bank here. These hugedeposits werelodged particularly with the BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BENIN(BAB), where theDeceased had an account valued at about $15.500.000.00(Fifteen MillionFive Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

TheBank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or havetheaccount confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locatingtherelatives for over Three years now, I seek your consent to presentyouas the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same lastnamewith him so that the proceeds of this account valued aboutus$15.5million dollars can be paid to you and then the sharing ratioshould be50% for me and 50% for you, I have all the necessary legaldocumentsthat can be used to back up with our claim we will make withthe Bank.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable usseeing this Dealthrough and I guarantee that this will be executedunder a legitimatearrangement that will protect you from any breach ofthe law.And theway we are going to achieve this is as follows, I willneed thefollowing information from you:

Your Full Names and Address,
Your Age, Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone, Mobile and Fax number for Communication Purpose.
For privacy please call me +229-98907155
I await your reply ASAP.

Best Regards
Loukmanou Amoussa LADANY.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!