Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

John Kataego sent you a message on Facebook

 
From: Facebook
Date: Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Subject: John Kataego sent you a message on Facebook...
To:

John sent you a message.

John Kataego January 22, 2011 at 10:35pm

Subject: Email back

My name is John Kataego, I have a transaction which I will need your assistance because i have no where else to turn to now. It involves the transfer of US$14M into your account from a bank here. Please I will really appreciate if you can give me your full cooperation, I assure you that you will smile and be happy for the rest of your life
after we finish with this transaction. Email back on barrkataego26@gmail.com and I will tell you more about this deal

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox...gmail.com

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!