Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Unclaimed Money in Senegal

From: Mr jimmy Phillip
Date: 2010/10/22
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRECY
To:


STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRECY


FROM,THE DESK OF Mr jimmy Phillip
THE Audit Director of a Bank (S.G.B.S)
SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (S.G.B.S)

www.sgbs.sn/carte_af.htm


ATTN: PLEASE!
Greeting to you!!!

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRECY

I know that this email will come to you as a surprise and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I’m about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families. I am Mr jimmy Phillip,the audit Director of a Bank[S.G.B.S],during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank since 2000 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this
account again.After going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of [$15.000.000.00 USD] Fifteen Million United States dollars to your account within fourteen banking days.sum of [$15.000.000.00USD] Fifteen Million United States dollars. In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died without any nomination of the next of kin to the bank,Since I got information about his death,I have been expecting his relation to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for
it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking policies but unfortunately for years now non of his relations has applied for the claim..

And if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.The owner of this account is a foreigner, a miner and an industrialist.He made millions of dollars before he died victoriously.
no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it.My investigation proved to me that the account has no other beneficiary and he was the manager director of aluminium & steelindustries (PTY). SA

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a SENEGAL cannot stand as next of kin as a foreigner. I have agreed that 45 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account,5 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50 % would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.


Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication.

Upon the receipt of your reply, at mrjimmyphillip@yahoo.com.hk
I will give you full details on how the business will be executed. Please kindly contact me as soon as you receive this proposal.

Come up with the information's stated below:

1. Your full name: ............
2. Your age: ....................
3. Your sex: .................
4. Your occupations ..............
5. Your country and city:...............

Yours Faithfully,
Mr jimmy Phillip

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!