Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inheritance from Benin

 
From: Officeof Advocat
Date: Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 11:04 PM
Subject: Name Last Name
To: ...@gmail.com


BARRISTER SEVERIN M. QUENUM
Counselors At Law
Advocate 09BP175, Cotonou,
République Du Benin
Fax:+229 21 30 80 80
Mobile +229 99 10 12 61

Atten: K.,

I got your contact through internet and after due preview of your profiles, I deemed it necessary to contact you for a possible business transaction and assistance if you are willing and interested to co-operate with me.

For introduction, I am Barrister SEVERIN M. QUENUM based in Cotonou Republic of Benin, my late client James K..., a national of your country, deposited the Sum of USD$ 12,000,000 Million to BANQUE ATLANTIQUE for safe keeping only. The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated and since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful Attempts, I decided to track His last name over the Internet, Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over 3 years, now I seek your consent to Present you as the next of kin of the deceased, since you have The same last name, so that the proceed of this amount valued $ 12,000.000 million USD Dollars can be paid into your Bank account and then you and me can Share the money 50/50 for the progress of the deal.

I have contacted you to assist me in Repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here.
Once again, I will procure all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.

And for us to achieve this, I need the following information’s from you,
Your Full Name and Address,
Your Age, Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone and Mobile for Communication Purpose.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks
BARRISTER SEVERIN M. QUENUM

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!