Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Nguyen Duc Kien

 From: Nguyen Duc Kien <kien_nyen@yahoo.com.vn>
Date: 2013-01-02 12:31 GMT+01:00
Subject: Hello Esteem Colleague,
To:

Hello Esteem Colleague,

 I am Nguyen Duc Kien, the Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Professional Football Company, Chairman of the Hanoi FC and the co-founder of commercial joint stock banks(ACB) here in Vietnam, I am writing you because I need your assistance to secure and invest some fund in your care (a neutral foreigner), because of issues that i am facing now which is published worldwide on this link: http://en.www.info.vn/life-and-laws/criminal/71680-football-investor-banker-nguyen-duc-kien-arrested.html i have decided to map out 10% of the total value for the help you are about to render with regard to the fund.
 Please don't speak this matter to anybody otherwise the Vietnamese government will trace the fund I will give you all the legitimate information concerning the fund on hearing from you and will achieve a lot of benefit as you assist me in this regard to secure the fund.

 Tell me more about your country, how good it will be to invest in your country. Such as buying of properties exg: houses, Building real estate or any profitable investment venture that will yield good profitable values. I will appreciate whatever result you may brief me. Do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding this or any investment venture you may suggest. In my next mail I will explain the full details of the project and how to carry it out. Tell me little more about yourself.

 Thanks and best regards,
 Kien.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!