Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Linnéa Andersson

From: Linnéa Andersson (Student) <lian0013@stud.slu.se>
Date: 2014-04-01 1:41 GMT+02:00
Subject: SV:
To: "Linnéa Andersson (Student)" <lian0013@stud.slu.se>


​Good day to you,

I am a banker with China Guangfa Bank. I am sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, it's due to a business deal, l am the Chief Risk Officer and Executive Director of China Guangfa Bank in Hong Kong. I want to present you as the owner of 49.5 million US dollars In my bank since i am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email: jamehk77@rogers.com

James Morrow.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!