Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Idris James: Profitable business to invest

 ​From: idris james <idris20james@live.com>
Date: 2013/8/16
Subject: profitable business to invest.
To:


Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, and I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding businesses and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest the sum of five Million United States Dollars ($5,000,000 USD) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.

For a brief on my personality; my name is Mr.Idris James, a retired South Africa politician now i based in U.K London, I am a Business man now am into private Shipping Business. I am 58 years of age, married with a wife and 4 lovely kids. I dropped my Shipping business because it wasn't producing profitable income. I have had so many problems with the British Authority just because I was formerly holding a public office and they want to investigate my assets.

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planning to move out of this country with my family down to your country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and I will live in. (Mini Estate)

Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly. I will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you if I am unable to access my emails. Please here is my contact detail.

Best Regards,
Mr. Idris James
+447010061078
EMAIL: idris20james@live.com

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!