Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mr. Richard David: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

From: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL <info@live.com>
Date: 2013/2/12
Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
To: 

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL


ATTENTION"""


I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country,

I am sorry if this is not in line with your business because i got your contact from your country directory book, who will be capable for the business ,believing that you will never let me down either now or in future, I have in mind in Buying of commercial land and Build a nice hotel for patronage and budgeted with Sum Amount of ($12.5 MILLION DOLLARS.) for the investment only,

As I want you to inform me procedure of a non-Citizen investing in your Country because l know that I cannot invest in your country without the assistant from someone like you for a partnership in buiz, I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

The sharing of the fund is 20% for you, then the remaining 80% will be Investment I shall give you more info,

Please contact me at my private Email : davidrichard66@mail2leonard.com
Toward your areas in business and sector you belong to in your country for immediate response from you.
You are requiring to sending below this information for further proceeding

Full Name..................................................
Your Home Address..................................
Tel No..........................................................
ID Proof.........................................................
Sex..............................................................
Age...............................................................
Occupation...................................................
Marital Statue...............................................
Country of Origin.........................................

Best Regards,
Cell +447010020176
Mr. Richard David

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!