Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

RAJIV KESHRI: stock newsletter

 From: RAJIV KESHRI <rajiv1977keshri@yahoo.co.in>
Sent: 02/19/12 09:31 PM
To: 

Subject: Re:

I wanted to inform you about this stock newsletter thats made me an enormous sum of income this new year!  Normally these fakes and dont bring a return but this company has literally picked 5 MEGABAGGERS back to back.

Heres the url to their place - http://t.co/ivrTE48c

Please, dont speak to  many people about the company.  I'm only emailing a few friends.


QUote of the Day!

search my pockets, into which I conveyed what money I had, with movement up and down the river that hour, he found that few

After a few seconds, he rushed up on deck in his flannels.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!