Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Friday, February 8, 2013

PLEASE USE THIS FUND FOR CHARITY WORK

From: Confidential <georgetumba347@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/2/8
Subject: PLEASE USE THIS FUND FOR CHARITY WORK.
To: georgetumba347@gmail.com

Dearest Beloved One,

Greetings as you go through the dept of this email designed to inform you of my desire to go into business relationship with you which will in turn be of a great mutual benefit to both of us although I selected your email address among others because of it's esteeming nature while surfing the internet.

I am Mrs. Agnes Tumba from Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire, I'm married to late Engineer Edmond Tumba, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government Estate building contractor before my husband death. He was murdered with the Interior Minister by the rebels during these recent political crises in my country  Cote d’Ivoire . My late husband also has a Cocoa farm which was totally burnt by the rebels after he was killed.We were married for fourteen years without a child due my fibroid problem. Since over seven months now I have been diagnosed with o esophageal cancer. Recently, my Doctor revealed to me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.5 Million(USD) in a bank here in  Ivory Coast, Presently this money is still in the bank. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you use at least 85% of this fund to
build orphanage homes, poor aged widows, help women with cancer problems, poor sick ones in the hospitals as I want this to be the last good thing that I did on earth before my death, then take the remaining 15% to take good care of your family because every worker deserves his wages. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. My happiness is that I lived a good life. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. 
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank where my late husband deposited the money before his death for you to contact them for the release the money to the account that you are going to provide and I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove that you are the official beneficiary of
this money. I also want you to always pray for me.

Thanks and Remain blessed in his love and mercies.

Mrs. Agnes Tumba.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!