Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Treasure Crude Oil - Mrs. Victoria Bonds

From: mrs bonds <mrs_bonds1@hotmail.com>
Date: 2011/11/6
Subject: Attn: ...
To:

Attn: ...

Calvary greetings in the name of Almighty God, I am Mrs Bonds, A widow to Late Dr Pereau, David Bonds (former Counselor of the Benin Embassy in Madrid , Spain . we own Treasure Art Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers, we are very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses. I am 69 years old a new Christian convert. I am suffering from cancer of the Pelvic my condition is serious, according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness.

My late husband and my only son died in the crash of Swissair Flight 111 on the 2, of September 1998. After the death of my husband I made up my mind to do the work of God as a missionary. I sold all my husband's properties and shares to enable me raise some money to continue my mission. I raised the sum of (US$21 MILLION DOLLARS) which I deposited with a Bank here. Now that my sickness has gone to this stage, I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world.

I have prayed to God to direct me to an honest PERSON who will receive this fund and utilize it for things that will glorify the name of God, after my prayers, I searched your site in the Internet, I found your email address and I decided to contact you to receive the fund. This is on the condition that you will take only 35% of the fund for yourself, 5% for any expenses, while you will use the remaining 60% for the less privileges people in the society.

If you are interested in using this fund for the work of God, please send to me your full name, address, telephone/fax number, occupation and age to enable me give it to the Bank for immediate arrangement to release the fund to you.

I can not predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as I have described above. Please contact my late husband Attorney at this number +229 98325872 to speak with him about this fund.

stated below is what i need from you as soon i receive all your information i will tell My late husband attorney (Bar. Sylvanus Boboo) to contact you with an application letter as soon as he finish with the formalities.

1) Address
2) your telephone number / Fax Number.
3) Age and
4) occupation
5) A valid form of identification (International
Passport Or Personal I.D) If Any one available.

I await your urgent reply.

Most sincerely,
Mrs Victoria Bonds.

0 comments :

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!