Even free antispam software is better than nothing!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dunkan Ponikwer - Needed

 
From: Dunkan Ponikwer
Date: 2011/2/16
Subject: Needed
To:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Duncan Ponikwer, a Managing Partner and an Executive Auditor with a Bank here in U.K, would like to use this means to ask your assistance in securing a substantial amount of legal tender.

I have in the course of my duties come in contact with a good amount of Fund that have been inactive for some years now and careful investigation proved the original depositor of the fund had died years ago and all attempt to reach the suppose beneficiary of the deposit were fruitless
.
According to laws of the land, all unattended deposit beyond five years will be forfeited to the state, hence my contacting you.
I await your response, in-order to provide more details.

Duncan Ponikwer
Managing Partner
Tel : +44-703174-8528

1 comments :

wolbachia said...

Dunklin Ponikwer refuses to answer my request to disclose how / who he got my address from or to take me off his list. Quite apparently it is a scam. Do not OPEN his attachments!

Get rid of spam - use spam blockers or anti spam software!